Snowwhite and her jewels temporary tattoo 9cm
Disney Princess glitter temporary tattoo.
Snow White is here more beautiful than ever with her shiny outfit and her princess jewels! Little girls will be delighted to wear this decalco tattoo at a party, fair or birthday.
1 Snow White temporary tattoo 9 * 6,4cm.
Snow White temporary tattoo
The queen is sorry not to have children. Shortly after, she dies giving birth to a baby girl named Snow White. The king remarries a beautiful but wicked woman, proud and jealous of Snow White. His magic mirror keeps telling him that she is the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, until one day he has to admit that Snow White has become more beautiful than her stepmother. The queen asks a hunter to kill the child, but the man is content to leave her in the woods.
Wandering in the forest, Snow White discovers a small house where she enters to rest. It is the home of the seven dwarfs who, pitied by her story, agree to hide her and house her as a servant.
The evil queen, learning from the mirror that Snow White is still alive, tries to have her killed. Disguised as a peasant girl, she succeeds in making her eat a poisoned apple. Snow White falls to her death. The dwarves make a glass coffin for her and put it on a hill so that all the creatures can come and admire it.
A prince who was riding along fell in love with the sleeping beauty. He gets permission from the dwarves to take the coffin away. But on the way, a porter stumbles, dislodging the piece of apple stuck in the throat of the girl who wakes up. The prince asks for her hand in marriage.
Size of the board : 6,4 cm * 9 cm
Glitter temporary tattoos
Glitter tattoos are glittery tattoos and give a shiny effect on the skin when applied.
Kermesse temporary tattoos
Set the party tone and create a surprise with a tattoo stand at a school party or birthday party. Kids love decals and finding their favorite characters on their skin will delight them for hours.
Putting on and taking off the temporary tattoo on a child
- the skin must be clean (no oil, makeup, etc.)
- remove the transparent protective sheet from the tattoo
- place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed, motif towards the skin
- put a wet cloth or a sponge on the back of the tattoo and soak it with water
- wait 30 seconds without moving and then gently remove the wet cloth
- dab gently with a dry cloth to dry the area The products used for the manufacture of tattoos decals are tested by conventional organizations. The tattoos are guaranteed non-toxic and hypoallergenic; they do not present any risk for the health. It is nevertheless not recommended to apply the tattoos too close to the eyes, on children under 3 years old and to leave any decalcomania in place too long.