Disney Jasmine princess temporary tattoo 9cm
Glittery temporary tattoo from the movie Aladdin.
Jasmine is the most exotic Disney Princess. Her emerald green outfit and accessories make her more beautiful than ever. Little girls will be delighted to wear this decalco tattoo at a party, fair or birthday.
1 Jasmine temporary tattoo 9 * 6,4cm.
Temporary tattoo Princess Jasmine
Fairy tale princesses have a timeless popularity. Little girls of all generations love the magic of these characters.
Jasmine is the Disney princess inspired by the character of Princess Badroulboudour from the fairy tale Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp of the Arabian Nights.
She is independent, intelligent, spunky and follows her heart. Jasmine suffers from being confined to the palace and suffocates under the tutelage of her father, the Sultan, and Jafar the Grand Vizier. A few days before the moment when she must choose a suitor by law, she decides to run away and takes refuge in the market. There, following an altercation with a merchant, Aladdin comes to her aid. It is at this moment that a magnificent love story begins, bringing together the poor thief and the beautiful princess.
Size of the board : 6,4 cm * 9 cm
Glitter temporary tattoos
Glitter tattoos are glittery tattoos and give a shiny effect on the skin when applied.
Kermesse temporary tattoos
Set the party tone and create a surprise with a tattoo stand at a school party or birthday party. Kids love decals and finding their favorite characters on their skin will delight them for hours.
Putting on and taking off the temporary tattoo on a child
- the skin must be clean (no oil, makeup, etc.)
- remove the transparent protective sheet from the tattoo
- place the tattoo on the area to be tattooed, motif towards the skin
- put a wet cloth or a sponge on the back of the tattoo and soak it with water
- wait 30 seconds without moving and then gently remove the wet cloth
- dab gently with a dry cloth to dry the area The products used for the manufacture of tattoos decals are tested by conventional organizations. The tattoos are guaranteed non-toxic and hypoallergenic; they do not present any risk for the health. It is nevertheless not recommended to apply the tattoos too close to the eyes, on children under 3 years old and to leave any decalcomania in place too long.