Wicked Midnight temporary tattoos large bag
This large wallet Wicked Midnight Tattoos (21.5 cm x 15.5) contains 37 temporary tattoos. These 37 temporary tattoos of excellent quality, realistic and easy to apply are manufactured in the US by Savvi. Skulls, guitars and roses for a double rock and romantic effect.
Temporary tattoos pack
The Wicked Midnight Tattoos cover includes floral motifs, hearts, skulls ... A romantic and morbid atmosphere. All in black and pink cuts both Girly and a little scary.
A universe of contrast for an ambivalent effect. The image on the pocket gives the tone : a beautiful pink rose in which a spider hides.
Tattoos stay a minimum of 24 hours on the skin without deterioration. They can hold much longer if the pH of the skin is rather neutral. They are realistic and mats. The inks used are made from vegan components.
Ingredients approved by the FD & C.
Made in the United States.
Apply and remove your temporary tattoo
- Choose the tattoo pattern according to the body area you tattoo (dimensions, shapes, style ...).
- Whether a tattoo board or an individual tattoo, it is advisable to cut around the pattern with a pair of scissors (in order to avoid that there is superfluous glue).
- Remove the protective film and stick the tattoo on the skin.
- Then soak the tattoo rear by pressing firmly with a wet sponge for about 30 seconds. The entire surface of the tattoo must be impregnated with water. Lift the wet paper very delicately and check that the tattoo is well applied to the skin. If so, then you can take off the paper. You must be able to drag it effortlessly. In the opposite case, reimpose the water paper by pressing firmly with the wet sponge.
- Then take a dry towel and buffer the tattoo area to dry. Do not hesitate to rub delicately around the pattern to remove the residual glue.
- Most of the Tattoos Decalco series are very realistic, that is matte. If, however, you find that some tattoos are too shiny, you can use rice powder or cosmetic powder without hue to make them completely mats.